The Comic Con Bump

Comic Con 08: Iron Man

The comic con bump for my flickr photostream is coming to an end. I estimate that I received an extra 60,000 views from July 20 to August 10. I have to admit that this is one of the reasons I love comic con. I know the photos will get a lot of views. It would be nice if I could somehow make money from this.

The odd thing is that my older comic con photos also got a bump this year. The costume photos from other years got a lot of extra views. This has never happened before. I am not sure how it happened.

I also did not have any pictures that just took off. Many times a few photos would get 1000 views before I left San Diego. The photo below is my most view photo from Comic Con 2008 and it has less than 500 views. Many of the photos are in the 100 to 200 range.

comic con 2008

Right now I am working on my checklist. I have over a thousand photos of people in costumes. I want to figure out who I have and who I still need to get.

Comments

Popular Posts