2008 Travel Goals

ben franklin parkway

I want to focus on traveling on inside of California. There are lots of places in the state that I have not gone yet. I need to start knocking some of these places off this list. I made a list of 20 places that I have not gone before. I hope to go to 10 of these this year. I know lots of these are baseball themed, but I am a baseball fan.

Getty Museum
Santa Clara University Baseball Game
Joe DiMaggio's Grave
Joe DiMaggio's Boat
Lake Tahoe
Disneyland
Sacramento AAA Baseball Game
Modesto Nuts Game
San Francisco Zoo
Yosemite
Golden Gate Fields
Chabot Space & Science Center
Humboldt State University Natural History Museum
USS Hornet Museum
U.S. Naval Museum of Armament & Technology Naval Air Weapons Station, China Lake
Dodger Stadium
Asian Art Museum of San Francisco
san francisco academy of sciences
lenny dykstra's car wash
Castle Rock State Park

Comments

Popular Posts