2007 in Review

I have not been keeping track of what happened to me this year. I know what has happened to me, but I have not been

January:

Crap with ex-girlfriend
Went to Alabama for work
Had Jury Duty

February

Went to Seattle On my way to Eastern Washington for work

March

Went to Wondercon
Went to Flickr 333

April

Hung around San Jose

May

Antwon and Ealasaid get married
Go To SJ Giants Game

June

Birthday
Eric and Darcey's going away party

July

Kathy Visits

All Star Game
Phillies 10,000 loss
Chris Visits
Comic Con In San Diego


August

Leave TiVo
Get my wisdom teeth pulled
Start New Job

September

Meet Kate

October

Saw Mom & Dad in Arizona
Meet Kate's Family

November

Did National Novel Writing Month

Thanksgiving with Kate

December

Christmas with Kate's Family

Take Kate to Meet my family

Best Photo of 2007:

March 7: 16th street mall

Went to Denver for work
Went to Hearst Castle and Central Coast

April

Nothing special


May
Went to a wedding

Went to Denver again
Went to Make Faire
Went to see the San Jose Giants
Hung out at Fanime Con

June
Turned 35
Last party at the Laine's

July
Kathy came to town
Hung outside the all-star game
Tooled around the bay area
Chris came to town
Went to Comic Con
Offered a new job

Comments

Popular Posts