Google Image search sucks

For a long time I have known that Google Image search sucks. My recent searches have done nothing to change my mind about this. I am writing a blog post about Wonder Woman. While thinking about Wonder Woman I wondered if any artist has ever drawn Wonder Woman in burka. It is an interesting question because Wonder Woman is so powerful but always dressed is so little clothing. I wonder if anyone ever made a different take on that.

I did not find wonder woman in burka. I found images of wonder woman and images of burkas, but none of both. By the fourth page of the search I had neither wonder woman or burkas. I know they search the text of the page and hope the image they are pointing to is what the searcher is looking for. It rarely works for me. Is there a better image search out there? Can there be a good image search without humans looking at the image?

Comments

Popular Posts