Too Much Time


Maker Faire:
Originally uploaded by earthdog.
I love this. I am not sure how some comes up with the idea to crochet an Atari 2600, two joy sticks, and a TV with Pitfall on the screen. I would have never come up with this idea. I know it was a great marketing idea. It got a lot of people to come up to this table and see what else was there.

I do think this is pretty cool. Pit Fall was one of my favorite games of all time. Seeing this made me come up with my list of my favorite Atari 2600 games:

Top Atari 2600 games of all time

1. Pit Fall
2. Enduro
3. River Raid
4. Combat
5. Breakout
6. Atlantis
7. Circus Atari
8. Barnstomering
9. Yars' Revenge
10. Space Invaders

Take a look at this post, this is what nostalgia looks like for people born in the late 60's and early 70's

Comments

Popular Posts