The Year of the D50


March 23: Self w/Camera
Originally uploaded by earthdog.
As of March 22nd, I have had my Nikon D50 for one year. Flickr has was the main driver for me to get the D50. In that year I have been obsessed with flickr and taking photos to put on flickr. Many times If I know I will not be able to put the photos on flickr, I will not bother taking them.

A year later, I still really like my camera. It is not perfect, but it has served me well. It might be the most useful piece of consumer electronics I have ever purchased. I know that I had a camera before my D50, but it did not inspire me the way my D50 has. It did not make me think about photography or take chances with photography the way my D50 has.

There is still a lot I have to learn about photography. I know that I do my best learning when I go out and take pictures. My Nikon D50 makes me want to go out and take pictures. That is a good thing.

Is there anything I should try taking a picture of in the next year?

Comments

Popular Posts