What Do I Owe Him?

Next to me at the cafe there are two people trying to sell a guy a multi-level marketing business. I have been listening in for a while now. At first I thought the guy was being sold a tax shelter. Maybe it is a business that is supposed to be both a tax shelter and multi-level marketing. Multi-level marketing businesses are often scams. Even good MLM businesses take a lot of work to be successful and often have low return on investment. I wonder if I should throw up a red flag for this guy. Tell him he is getting into a world full of hurt.

I know I won't say anything. It is none of my business. I do not know this guy and I have not been listening to every word that has been said. Getting involvede in other people's business is usually not a good thing. I just hope someone helps him.

Comments

Popular Posts