Super Bowl Wrap Up

The game was okay. It was not a great played game. Both teams were sloppy. I think the rain had something to do with it. Both teams dropped the football several times. They showed that it is hard to play with a wet ball.

The rule of thumb in the NFL is that the best football is played during the conference championship games. I think this is true this year. Both teams played better the last game. I think it has something to do with the hype machine that is the Super Bowl.


I am happy to see that I am not the only person who thinks that Dominic Rhodes should have been the Super Bowl XLI MVP. Carrying the ball 21 times for 113 yards he put the game away in the end. He was the key to the Bears not getting more chances to score at the end of the game. I think that Manning won because he was the story all week.

I thought that Beard Comb Over was the best commercial. It looks like the rest of the country did not agree with me.

Comments

Popular Posts