Travel


From the Air: about to land
Originally uploaded by earthdog.
There is something about traveling that wears me out. Especially traveling for work. Yesterday I came home from a week in Andalusia, Alabama. My flight left Alabama 6:30 in the morning CST. When I got back to my place I could not get myself into the swing. I was really useless when I got home yesterday.

Being away from home was really tiring. I did not sleep well. I usually do not have that problem in hotels. I think the time shift had something to do with it. I was getting up much earlier then I was used to. At night I had a hard time falling asleep. I am not sure what this was a sign of. I had to deal with being tired a lot. That is not something I enjoy.

I would like to travel more. I am not sure how much I would like to travel for work. I got to see very little of Alabama on this trip. I was more focused on work than seeing the sights.

Comments

Popular Posts