New Blogger

There has been some changes over at blogger. I have finally switched by blogs over to the new service. For some reason I was not allowed into the beta. Now it is open to everyone. I will have to let everyone know what I think about it. The problem is that I am not even sure what the new features are.

There is a new tagging tool. For some reason they call it labels. If I had all the time in the wold I could go back to all my old posts and add tags. Maybe I can get some kid in India to re-tag all my old entries at a low price.

For a while I have been thinking about switching away from blogger. I have not done it earlier because I am lazy and I am not good at web design. I want to spent my blogging time writing, not messing around with code. That is why I am still using blogger. Lets see if the changes are for better or worse.

Comments

Popular Posts