Great Television is back.

Battlestar Galactica started season three this week. It lived up to the hype. I was interested on how they would pick up after that year's finally and I was pleased. I am not going to give anything away in case it is still waiting on your TiVo DVR to watch.

I just want to point out the Battlestar Galactica webisodes. If you have not watched them yet, go watch them. There is a nice story line that covers the time between season 2 and season 3. It answers some of the questions you might have when you watch the premiere.

Here is a list of shows that I am excitied about this season:

Battlestar Galatica
Lost
The Nine
Grey's Anatomy
Jericho
The Wire
Doctor Who


Other Shows I watch:

Cold Case
CSI
Law and Order: Criminal Intent
Simpsons
Family Guy
Metalocalypse
Venture Brothers

Tell me if I should be watching anything else.

Comments

Popular Posts