Nothing to say

I really want to have something to say. I want to put something on my blog that will make everyone think how smart I am. I want people to read my writing and it change how they think. I want people to look at my post and think, "Yeah, that is what a blog should be!" I want to write that post that will change the world.

The only problem is that I do not have anything to say. I can not think of one thing in my head that is worth sharing with another person. I do not have a thought in my head that would make the outside world any clearer. I cannot think of anything to write.

That is only half true. There are a lot of things I could write about. The problem is all of those things are about me. All of those things are personally. I can give you a first person view of my life. I can write for hours about how I am getting lost in my own head.

The problem is that I do not want to share any of that. I can see how some people would want to read about it. For some reason stories of lose and humilation are big sellers. I guess it makes some people feel better about themselves. That is just now what I want to share with the world.

Insead I end up saying nothing or just about nothing. I need to start looking harder at the world. I want to write, but I do not want to share how I am feeling. That leave me writing about the rest of the world.

Comments

Popular Posts