Yelp Moment

I had a very strange Yelp moment the other day. I was having lunch at my favorite lunch time pizza shop, Giovanni's and the head guy walked up to me. I have been going there for years so we know each other well enough for small talk. I can only assume that he is the owner.

He talked to me about seeing a review I wrote of his restaurant. He said that someone was trying to sell him advertising. He brought up the web page and saw my face smiling back at him. I am happy he liked my review. I gave the place a 4 out of 5.

Before that moment I did not think about my reviews having my face attached to them. This means I should only review places I love or will not go back to. There are some places I do not live, but I go there often enough. I do not think suck a public review would be a good thing. Just something to keep in mind.

Comments

Popular Posts