What is your life about?

I was having a conversation with my friend Tara. I told her that I am thinking about what my life is about. I am not rushing out to find another girlfriend. I am feel that I have to think about what I want my life to be about. She asked me why does my life need to be about anything. Why can't I just live everyday like it will be last and enjoy it for what it is? I told her that I still think that is my life being about something.

When I am talking about life being about something, I am not talking about figuring out what the total of my life. I am talking about my life is about right at this moment. I know that changes from time to time. My life is not about the same thing now that it was 10 years ago. That can only be expected.

I think that everyone's life is about something. If you do not plan your life to be about something that might be what it becomes about. I worry my life will become about the wrong things if I let it happen on its own. I know that it is good to be engaged in life.

I know that the meaning of my life can change at any moment. Most of the things that can change it are out of my control. I just want to understand my life a little more before I get into a relationship. I need a better understanding of the things I can control.

Comments

Popular Posts