Another Reason to Join e-music

E-music has just added Drag City Records. One of my favorite albums of this decade is on Drag City Records, Joanna Newsom - The Milk-Eyed Mender. I spend much of my life thinking that the people in the popular media do not experience the world the way I do. I can only think that Joanna Newsom feels the same way. There is a beauty in her music that is easily over looked by convention. Bridges and Balloons, Peach Plum Pear, and The Book of Right-On are all wonderful songs. I can say that her music makes me feel a way that I cannot describe. When I hear her songs I want to turn the volume all the way up and sing from the top of my lungs. You should really check it out for yourself.

"This is unlike the story it was written to be."
Joanne Newsom - Peach Plum Pear

Comments

Popular Posts