Vacation Day 2: Portraits


portrait day
Originally uploaded by earthdog.

Fling had set up a portrait shoot for the The South Bay Photography Meetup Group. I found out about this and I was happy to come along. I have decided that I need to be around more photographers if I want my photography to get better. I like shooting Portraits and I had nothing better to do.

It was a fun time. Erin, the model was very cool. I had a great time interacting with her. She made it pretty fun to take photos of her. She and Fling have a really funny rapport and I feel right in there.

I posted a few photos in my Flickr photostream. I will post more once I get back from comic con. I am only 2 days into this vacation and I have already taken over 1000 photos. I think this is a good sign. I will have a lot of photos to choose from to post to flickr.

The photo shoot only lasted two hours, but it took a lot out of me. I was pretty much done for the day. I am not sure why it took so my energy. I guess it was a lot of focus. At least I got my packing done

I did go see A Scanner Darkly. I wanted to see it before I left for Comic Con. It is a good movie, but I cannot tell if other people would like it. I think it has a lot of flaws and the pace is very odd, but it took a lot of risks. I like the way the animation fits into the world.

Comments

Popular Posts