Vacation - Back to the real world.


Traffic
Originally uploaded by earthdog.

My vacation has been over since Wednesday. I have still been recovering with all that time. I think after this weekend I will be back to my normal self. I still have some Comic Con photos to sort through and post. I am really behind when it comes to posting photos to Flickr. I have a lot of non-Comic Con Vacation photos to sort through. For right now you can check out my Comic Con 2006, Women in Costume, and Summer Vacation 06 Sets.

I still have a lot to write about from vacation. I will apologize now to the people who expect my life to be up to date in my blog. I am going to write a lot of entries about what has been happening over the last couple of weeks. I know that my writing will not totally be in order. That is just one of the things you will have to put up with.

I think I am going to blog as many photos as I have good stories for. I took over 1000 photos at Comic Con and over 1000 photos on the rest of my vacation. I think I need to put some of those photos to a little more use than just posting them to flickr.

Comments

Popular Posts