Time For a Change

It is official, June is 'Change your relationship to Rich Thomas Month.' It is not just the break up, but there are a few more things that I cannot write about here. There is just a lot of change going on. I guess there is always change it is just more pronounced at sometimes.

I know the month is almost over, but this is the time for change. I have decided to open it up for the rest of the month. If you too want to change your relationship with me now is the time. I will ask no questions and put up no fight. If you want to change your relationship with me, just tell me and I will be on board. If you want to go from a well wisher to a chum, now if your change. If you want to go from being a casual acquaintance to a hated arch rival, just let me know. I you want upgrade part-time friend to inter-circle tell me and I will find more time in my calendar for you. If you never want to see me again, I would be okay with that.

All you need to do is let me know.

Comments

Popular Posts