A pure baby

I was talking to Tim Taylor at a blogger meetup that I went to. He kept on saying that baby's have a perfect love. If you liked up five newborn babies of different races they would only love each other. There would be no conflict, we teach them how to have conflict.

I told him that I hate that argument. Those five babies are not even close to being mentally developed. They cannot take care of themselves. If those five babies were left on their own, we would have five dead babies.

I told him that I thing God gives us conflict and suffering. We are given these things so we can find out what kind of people we are. Without these things we would not value life, ours or others.

Tim was wearing a shirt that says, "Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment." Jalal ad-Din Rumi. My conversation with Tim was the best conversation I had all night. He was the only blogger I meet that did not care about their space in the bloggersphere or how blogging was going to change the media world.

Comments

Popular Posts