Hopefully Heaven Needs a Sensational TV Producer

I just found out that Aaron Spelling passed away at 83. He had a pretty good life. I hope he enjoyed his time here. He was known for being controlling and demanding, but that is what you need to do in Hollywood.

I think he had a huge impact on my TV viewing. Lets just look at the list of some of the shows he produced. Charlie's Angels, Dynasty, Beverly Hills 90210, Melrose Place, Love Boat, Fantasy Island, The Mod Squad, Starsky and Hutch, T.J. Hooker, Matt Houston, Hart to Hart, and Charmed just to name a few. He made a huge impact on pop culture television. Just think about these shows. They are not great drama, but enjoyable television. I know that lots of people say that Aaron Spelling made the kind of TV shows that made television a wasteland. Whatever you think of him, you can not deny his impact.

Comments

Popular Posts