Backup, backup

I have been using MP3tunes.com to back up my MP3 collection. MP3tunes.com is a great idea, but I cannot say that it has been implemented in the best way. It takes a long time to upload anything. I have been using it for a few weeks now and I only have 8000 songs uploaded. I cannot just have it upload my whole collection because the tool will crash. I have to chunk off part of my collection and upload little by little. If is not set up to use with big collections. If I have to sync everything back down some day I have no idea what will happen.

According to LockerEnvy.com I am ranked in the low 200s in size of collection. If my whole collection was uploaded right now I would be in the top 20. There is something cool about knowing these stats.

MP3tunes.com currently falls in the category of cool web tools I wish where more useful.

Comments

Popular Posts