Travel-Blogue: First day back at work


Portland Vacation: Made In Oregon
Originally uploaded by earthdog.

Today was my first day back from my vacation. I am very happy that I was able to take all that time off. The only problem is that I came back to 1178 e-mails. I was not able to get through all of them. I hope to read them and figure out my action items by tomorrow.

I like to come back to work half way throught the work week. It makes things easier to not have a whole week to battle through. By next Monday I will be at regular speed.

----

This was a great vacation. One of the reasons it was a great vacation is because I came back asking myself lots of questions. I have a lot of things to think about in my life. Thinking about my life can only be a good thing.

Comments

Popular Posts