Example

A friend of mine is about to become a father for the first time. I know that he will be a good example for his kids. I know he will think about how his kids see his actions. I know that he will be able to teach his kids with his deeds.

For the first time in my life I am thinking about what kind of example I would be for children. Before I knew Dreamgirl I never thought about having kids. Now it does not seem like an outrageous thing to think about. I can imagine what it would be like to be a father.

The problem is that I think I would be a Lousy example for a child. I am lazy and selfish in most things. I live like a slob and I am not very good at maintenance. That would be a rotten way to raise a child.

I know that I need to start having more discipline now. I need to improved my bad example behaviors well before a child is even a consideration. It is hard to go against the way I have been living my life.

Comments

Popular Posts