Camera Crazy


Peter 1
Originally uploaded by earthdog.

I have been using my new camera a lot lately. I have also run into what Hank calls the barbie aspect of owning a Digital SLR. As soon as you have one, you just want to keep on buying things for it. I have spent a little money on accessories for my new camera. I know I could spend a whole lot more.

When I look at the photo above I remember why I bought this camera. I know I would not be able to get this photo with my compact digital camera. This is not even the best photo I have shot so far, but it is still a great photo.

I need to limit the amount of money I spend on my camera. It could turn into a full time addiction if I am not careful. I have to remember to keep on taking pictures without spending that much money on it.

Comments

Popular Posts