New Music

Is there any good new music in 2006 yet? I know there is a dead period between Thanksgiving and March. There is little good music that comes out in that time. In the start of the year people are still listening to music that came out the year before. By April good music will start hitting the shelves again. I usually find a good deal music on my trips to Portland. I expect this year to be different.

I have been listening to the Film School album lately. I am disappointed by the album. I have only listened to it three times so far. It reminds of the Post-Modern rock between the end of the Smiths and the beginning of Nirvana. That is an odd time to be nostalgic for. It was not the best time for alterntive music.

Is there any good new music that I should be listening to?

Comments

Popular Posts