Dead Blogs

I wonder how many dead blogs there are out there? How long does a blog have to go without a post before it is dead? If you looked at how many people are actively blogging right now and how people have stopped blogs, what would those numbers look like?

I will be looking at blogs and I will find one where the person just gave up at some time ago. I will find an interesting blog in a google search and it just stops six months ago. There is no note of the person stopping. It just stops. I wonder how often this happens.

If I stop writing my blog, I will write an last entry about why I stopped. I think that blogs need endings if they are really going to end. If I am still blogging when I die, I would like someone to post my obituary on my blog.

If you had a blog and stopped, I would like to hear about it.

Comments

Popular Posts