Comic Book Blogs

Going to Wonder Con got me thinking about comic books. I grew up reading comic books. I think they were the only thing I read from age 12 to 16. I thought they were the best thing in the world. There was something about comic books that I just loved.

Going to a comic book convertion makes me interested in reading comics. The problem is that comics are too expensive for me to make bad choices when it comics to reading comics. My problem is that I am totally out of the loop when it comes to comics. I have no idea what is worth reading. I need a good way to keep up with comics.

1. Are there any good comics blogs that I should be reading?

2. Are any of my Silicon Valley readers interesting in starting a graphic novel lending program? I will show you what I have if you show me what you have.

Comments

Popular Posts