Dominatrix defense alleges coercion

There is a trial in Massachusetts right now with a professional dominatrix whose client died during a session. The prosecutor says the dominatrix disposed of the body and hid the death. This seems to be the kind of trial that the internet was born to cover. I wonder why I have not seen more of it on the cable news networks. I would think it is the kind of trial they love to cover.

Today I read that Dominatrix defense alleges coercion. Here is a quote from the story:

A paid defense witness testified yesterday that investigators used ''high-end psychologically coercive tactics" to coax a Quincy dominatrix to allegedly confess to manslaughter in the death of a client during a bondage session.


Am I the only person that finds something funny about this. I would think a dominatrix would be hard to manipulate. I would think that she makes a living playing mind games with people. Yes, it is mind games with people who are willing, but they are still mind games. I would still think this would give someone an edge when it came to something like this. I wonder how she would stand up to torture.

If there are any Doms or Dommes in the Sad Salvation reading audience I would love to know what you think about this. Does dominating people for a living make you more or less susceptible to being coerced by the police?

Comments

Popular Posts