Writers know who to party


South Bay TGIO Party #7
Originally uploaded by earthdog.

I told my sister that we are having a South Bay National Novel Writing Month TGIO party. She made a comment that NaNoWriMo is more about the parties than the writing. I think that she might be right about that. I know that I would have not done it a second or third time if it was not for the people. I know the social scene that is around NaNoWriMo. I have always liked being around writers.

The coolest thing about NaNoWriMo is the people. I have made a lot of friends doing it. I am the kind of person that likes any reason party. If it was just me alone in a room writing, I would not be any where near as modivated. I think I will keep on doing NaNoWriMo as along as I am in a place where other people can do it with me.

Comments

Popular Posts