Travel-blogue Post Vacation

I have been home for a few days now, but it is still odd to come back from vacation. I know I was only back in the Philadelphia area for two weeks, but it always feels like time moves differently there. It felt like a lot more then two weeks. I think any more then two weeks would be too hard. I would become disconnected from reality.

I go back to work on Monday. It is going to be hard to get back into the swing of things at work. I took three weeks away from the office. Three weeks feels like a lifetime. I can just wonder what might have happened when I was away.

I am happy to be back in San Jose. There are so many little things that I think of as making up my life. I missed sleeping in my bed and driving my car. It is good to see the people here in San Jose. It is great to whisper into Dreamgirl's ear and not into a telephone.

All of these things confirm that San Jose is home for me. It took me a while to build a life here, but I really like it here now. I am not saying it is the last place I will ever call home. I am just saying that it is a good place to call home for now.

Comments

Popular Posts