Other airplane mix ideas

After I got to Philadelphia I posted my airplane mix. I asked other people for airplane mix suggestions. Here are the songs that were suggested. I wanted to post them here so I do not forget.

Shit Luck by Modest Mouse

andrewjthomas

Foo Fighters- Make My Way Back Home When I Learn To Fly
Tom Petty - Learning To Fly
Curtis Mayfield - Superfly

Elke Sisco

(lotta different versions of this, I'm partial to Chantal Kreviazuk's) - Leaving on a Jet Plane
Steve Miller Band - Jet Airliner
Shawn Colvin - Another Plane Went Down
Liz Phair - Stratford-on-Guy ("It took an hour, maybe a day/But once I really istened, the noise/Just went away")
Radiohead - Lucky ("Pull me out of the aircrash"
Don McLean - American Pie

And, for something silly:

Five for Fighting - Superman

Fling93

Comments

Popular Posts