Happy Anniversary

Today is my six month Anniversary with Dreamgirl. I know, some people think that 33 years old is too old to be celebrating a six month anniversary. I would say those people have no sense of romance. I think you have to celebrate as much as you can in this life.

We celebrated both Christmas and our Anniversary this weekend. I am happy to say that Chocolate, Sparkling Wine, and Jewelry really did the trick. Dreamgirl was very happy after she got her gift. I have to thank the people who helped me with it. It was just as big of a hit as they said it would be.

To be honest, I have never understood jewelry before. This is the first gift giving event where jewelry made sense to me. Dreamgirl is the first person who I have ever wanted to buy jewelry for. I understand that you buy jewelry for a woman because it endures. In thirty years I want Dreamgirl to look at the bracelet and remember this weekend. I want her to think of me whenever she sees it. Dreamgirl is the first woman I have ever wanted that for.

Seven months ago if you would have asked me, I would have never predicted any of this. If you asked me seven months ago I was ready to spent my life alone. I asked Dreamgirl out on a date because I was feeling good and ready to take a chance. Our second date went so well because we trusted each other. I can't put into words why it has gone so well since then.

I will not try to predict what will happen in the future. I know there is no use in trying that. All I can say is that I want Dreamgirl to be part of my future.

Comments

Popular Posts