Dying iPod


At the coffee shop
Originally uploaded by earthdog.

My iPod Is Dying

My blue iPod mini is dying and I am trying to figure out what to do. The battery does not hold a charge for an hour anymore. I really love my iPod mini. I use it a lot. About 50% of my total music listening is done on my iPod. I take it every where with me. It is the key listening to music at coffee shops while I write.

I am not sure what I should do. I am not a fan of the iPod nano. Is seems almost too small. I need something that will stand up to being owned by me. I am not very easy on things. I love the form factor of the iPod mini. I was upset when it was discontinued.

What I love the most about the iPod is that it updates the play count in iTunes. It is great to know how many times I have listened to a song. I have so many songs it is important. There are lot of things I figure out by keeping track of how many times I have played a song.

There are a lot of other ways that I could listen to MP3s. None of them are as good ad the iPod mini. The mini has always been the totally package for me. I need to figure out if I want answer I want to use.

Comments

Popular Posts