Travel-blogue Day 6 part 2



Originally uploaded by chattycathy7575.

Seeing the archetypes

I saw a girl today who looks like a sixteen old Cathy Heard. I had to look at her two or three times before I could get that idea out of my head. My jaw just dropped the first time I saw her.

This happens to me when every I go on vacation. I think this is because some people are archetypes. We find the archetypes in our lives and we see them everywhere. They tend to stick out in your mind when you know fewer of the people around you.

I think this happens for other reasons also. Since I am back at my parents’ house, I have been thinking about Cathy. I have not called her yet because I have not found the time to drive into the city. I am not sure I am going to have that time the whole time I am here. I come home for two weeks, but I still cannot see everyone.

Our relationship is not what it was in the past. I think this is a good thing for the most part. We just have not figured out what our friendship should be like now. It is hard thing to figure out when we are on the other side of the country from each other. I am not sure if I should be letting it be or contact her. I feel that I should let things be for now.

Comments

Popular Posts