Travel-blogue Day 4 Part 2


The sports coat
Originally uploaded by earthdog.

The Sports Coat

I bought a sports coat for the anniversary party. I have not owned a sports coat in years. Now that I own a sports coat I need to go to events that I can wear a sports coat to. I need to get my money out of my sports coat. I do not want to put this coat away and never wear it again. Yes, I still do not own a dress shirt. I do not want to buy a dress shirt either. I still want to find more places that I can wear my sports coat.

Anyone have any good ideas?

PS. If anyone is wondering this is my parents’ living room. This is the standard place to take pictures whenever anyone comes to visit. There is a good chance I will be posting more pictures from here later in the visit.

Comments

Popular Posts