More Thoughts On Video iTunes

I think there are some clear ways that bands can use Video iPod and Video iTunes to their advantage. Right now it is so hard for bands to get any kind of attention. There are more and more bands out there trying to get attention. I know all about the Long Tail, but this still depends on getting the attetion.

If I was a band I would try to get my video out in as many hands as possible. I think this would be a great way to promote a band. I know the bands would be undercutting their ability to sell the videos. Selling the videos might bring in less money than getting people to buy the music and see the shows. Smaller bands will find this a much better way to promote themselves.

I wonder how we will see iTunes Video Store in one year's time.

Comments

Popular Posts