Happy Sad Salvation Day

It was four years ago today that I started Sad Salvation. I started Sad Salvation as a direct result of 9/11. A group of friends started a blog to keep in touch with each other. Starting that blog got me to start another blog. I got used to the idea of keeping a blog. I started keeping one for myself. Everything from there you can find in my archives.

It is hard to sum up what Sad Salvation means to me. It has become my main hobby. It is a big part of my everyday life. I have met many friends because of Sad Salvation. I have put lots of energy and time into Sad Salvation.

I feel that Sad Salvation is a little version of me. You can look at Sad Salvation and get some idea who I am. It might not be truly who I am, but it is still looks like me. Sad Salvation might be as close as you can get to the Rich Thomas Action Figure.

I am not sure if my writing it better now. I know that I have written a lot in the last four years. Most of the time the more you write, the better you write. I am not sure that has been true for me. I think my problem is that I do not have the same focus I did before. I think I need to write even more to become a better writer.

I am not sure what Sad Salvation will be in the future. I plan to keep on writing for my blog. I have the domain registered for another four years. I am not sure what Sad Salvation will be like in another year. I have the feeling that I will not be stopping any time soon.

Some on the numbers in four year:
Three Cars
Three Apartments
Seven cubicles
Four Bosses
Two Girlfriends
Four Misplaced Crushes
Ten Vacations
One Trip to Europe
Three Trips to San Diego
One Trip to Canada
Two Trips to Portland
Two Friend's Weddings
One New Niece

Happy Sad Salvation Day!

Comments

Popular Posts