Consumer Electronics Lust

For years now, consumer electronics have been one of my weaknesses. I know that one of the reasons that work at TiVo is because of my interest in consumer electronics. There is something about gadgets that I just love. My problem is that companies are always coming out with new consumer electronics. It does not take too long for my gear to get out of date.

Here is the list of things I am currently lusting after:
Digital SLR
Compact Digital Camera
iPod Nano
Gameboy Micro or PSP
HDTV (this is really for work)

The problem is I know I should not buy any of these things. I do not need any of these things. I have a camera and an iPod. I should not be spending my money on getting another one. I have always had a problem keeping want and need apart. I should really work on this.

Comments

Popular Posts