What Ever Happened To....

I had a dream about my last college roommate last night. It is the first time in years that I have thought about him. I have not heard from him since I moved out of the apartment we shared. We did not like each other very much by the end of that year. We were not all that nice to each other as roommates.

His name was Steve W. I cannot even remember his last name. He was one of the first people I met when I went to college. We met at orientation. I remember that we were both pretty big bullshiters. I think that is why we liked each other. We hung out a lot before we were roommates. When I met Steve he looked like Axl Rose. He was the typical Central PA heavy metal fan.

I have no idea what happened to him. I have no idea how I would even get in touch with him. I cannot remember his last name. I guess that is why the dream stuck in my mind. In the dream he just walked up to me and shook my hand.

Do be honest, I do not care if I ever see him again. I am willing to let the past be the past. I am just wondering why I had this dream. Is there something my mind is telling me that I do not realize?

Comments

Popular Posts