Social Meet

I realize that a full 50% of my social life is set around public meet-ups and the people I have met from those things. On Monday of this week I went to the Flickr Fiesta.


camera shootout
Originally uploaded by earthdog.


On Tuesday I went for drinks in San Francisco for Courtney and Buzz' birthday.


Couple
Originally uploaded by earthdog.


On Wednesday I went to the South Bay Blogger Meetup.


The dreaded photo
Originally uploaded by earthdog.

I am happy that I have found this group of people in San Jose. They are a really fun group of people. I usually laugh to tears when I see them. It just seems like an odd way to find a group of friends. I guess this is all part of the internet age. I wonder if this is happening all over the country.

On top of all this I met Dreamgirl via LiveJournal.

Comments

Popular Posts