Flickr


Old Town Prague
Originally uploaded by earthdog.

Flickr is becoming my visual blog. I do not what to say it is a photo blog, but it feels like something different. I am not taking pictures and writing about the pictures. Most of the photo blogs are people posting one really good picture and writing about the experience of that photo.

I am taking 40-60 pictures at a time. I find 5-15 that are worth posting to Flickr. I am posting five or six pictures at a time. Most of these pictures are not particularly good. Most of the pictures are of mid-level events in my life. I do not take pictures of the really important things, the really boring things, or work.

Through these pictures you can learn some of the stories of my life. You can get an idea of who I am and how I live. I think that is what my blog has always been about. I think you can learn things about me that I did not mean to tell you by looking at my Flickr account.

I know I have written many of these things before. I am now seeing how my Flickr account is starting to change Sad Salvation. I have been spending a lot of time on Flick lately. I am finding out that I am not writing about lots of the events that I am posting on Flickr. I am letting that stand as my record. I am not sure if this is a good or bad thing.

Comments

Popular Posts