Dreaming of Elsewhere

It is not that I do not like San Jose or the life I am living here. Right now my life is going well and much of that is linked to here. The wonderful parts of my life would not be the same if I did not live here. I am finally at a point here were people would miss me if I left.

All that being said, there is a large part of me that wishes I could find a job working overseas. I would love to have a job in Europe. Often I day dream about what it would be like to work and live in Europe. I visited Europe two years ago and I have not been about to get it out of my head.

It know that I would be more motivated to travel if I was over there. I would take every chance to see another city. I love to travel, but it is hard sometimes. I know that I would spend more of my money traveling if I had the chance.

I am worried that the window to do something like work overseas is closing on me. I know that I am not going to get the chance to move and still work for TiVo. I have the feeling that there is less of a chance of this happening the older I get. I have the feeling that I will never work in a foreign city.

Comments

Popular Posts