The Doors

Through the whole life of Super Karate Monkey Fist it has been starting and stopping. It has been my other blog where I have tired to do things that do not fit into Sad Salvation. It has been a Song of the day blog, a place I have warehoused photos, a review blog, and a media blog. Most of these ideas do not last long. I would do them for a few weeks and get bored. Most of the time I would not do them because it was taking away from my time to write Sad Salvation.

I have restarted Super Karate Monkey Fist again. It is now an "other people's photoblog." Since Flickr has a feature that will allow me to blog other people's photos, I thought it would be a good idea to take advantage of that feature. There are so many good photos on Flickr. I have a lot to say about the photos I find there.

There are so many good photos on Flickr. People are taking pictures of so many cool things. I can spend hours just looking at other people's pictures. I feel like I am being let in on what is going on in the rest of the world. Flickr holds all these lives and I am free to look at them. I think it is cool that I can take those pictures and write about them. I just hope that I have enough to say about the pictures I am seeing.

Comments

géééééééé said…
héhhéhéhéhéééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééé

Popular Posts