The New Woman

I have been thinking about the news story about the female android. The first thing I noticed about the story was the android is wearing gloves. It made me think of the movie West World. In that movie they could not get the robots hands correct. I wonder if she is wearing gloves for the same reason.

I am not a fan of the human looking android. In my mind the human looking android only has one use. That use is kind of creepy if you ask me. I am not going to say anything about the people who made this android. I am just thinking of the people that would use an android like this.

I would say there is a 75% chance that there will be a mass produced human-looking android in my life time. There is a 65% chance that android will be useful for anything. I think that robots should be designed for specific jobs. I cannot believe that looking like us would help in most of those jobs.

Comments

Popular Posts