minigolf1


minigolf1
Originally uploaded by Whiskeredsadie.
Where has this summer gone? I have had a great summer, but it is almost over. It has gone by quicker than I expected. The older I get the quicker summer gets. It will not be long before summer feels like just an extra long weekend.

I still miss summers in Philadelphia; I miss the feeling that makes it special there. There is something special because there are things like miniature golf and water ice that only make sense in the summer. I miss going to the swim club and the movies as relief from the humidity.

For now I am going to enjoy my last few weeks of summer. I am going to get outside as much as I can and enjoy the summer. I will let the sun hit my skin and remember how good it is to be alive.

Comments

sadie said…
hi! I am playing minigolf in your pic~! it's long long way from philly here.
sadie said…
hi! I am playing minigolf in your pic~! it's long long way from philly here.
standard method said…
So am I..
standard method said…
So am I..

Popular Posts