Travelblogue: Easy To Flickr


What A Wookie
Originally uploaded by earthdog.

Take a look at my Comic-Con photo set or the photo set for the rest of my vacation.

On this vacation I have found it much easier to update my Flickr account than to update Sad Salvation. Flickr is easier because I just have to pick the photos and upload them. The most I have to come up with are the tags and some witty comment; that is usually not very hard.

With Sad Salvation I actually have to do some writing. The words are not always easy to come up with. The focus has just not been there. I have not been able to pick through what has happened to me here and make it really clear.

Uploading pictures to Flickr is easy. Looking at the pictures again I can see that they tell their own story. There is a whole story of my vacation here. It might not be a complete story but it is a story. People can see something about my vacation just by looking at the photos; I think this is important.

I am just not sure if the people reading Sad Salvation are also using Flickr. If it were up to me, all of my friends would be using Flickr. I have been Flickr obsessed lately. I love all the tools it gives me. It is one of the best web sites that I have found in a while. It perfectly fits my photographic style. I want more people to use it so they can see my photos. I also want to see what they are shooting.

Comments

Popular Posts