Travelblogue: caveman robot and other comics


caveman robot
Originally uploaded by earthdog.

I always bring back too mush stuff from Comic Con. I could have spent $1000 if I had it. I wanted to buy things from a lot of artists. I wish I had the money to support everyone. I had to limit it somewhere. Maybe I had to find a way that people will give me stuff for free. Here is a list of things I came home with.

Comics
Gun Fu - Howard M. Shum and Joey Mason
Bob the Angry Flower - The Ultimate Book of Perfect Energy - Stephen Notley
Supreme Power
Caveman Robot
It's A Good Life If You Don't Weaken - Seth
Powers - 3 & 4
WJHC - Hold On Tight
Amelia Rules #13
Amelia Rules Origional Art
Cool Jerk
(Th)ink - Red, White, Black, & Blue - Keith Knight

Games
Early American Chrononauts

Lunch Money
Lunch Money - Sticks and Stones

Videos
2LDK
Suicide Club

Music
Serenity Soundtrack Sampler

Comments

Popular Posts