The Long Days

I love sunlight. I love the long dusk. I love that it takes forever for the sun to set. I love this time of year. It is one of the things that I love about the summer. This year I tired to take advantage of the long days. I have trying to go out at dusk as much as possible.

As a child it was easy to be outside all summer long. It was easy to go out after dinner and play until it was too dark to see. When it got dark, we started to play flashlight tag. There was no where better to be then outside.

As an adult I find it much harder to spend that much time outside. It is besides the point that I do not have anyone to play tag with. I guess I want to be able to run around on the grass like a child. Right now it is important to keep on getting outside and enjoying the sun.

Comments

Popular Posts