After Hope is Gone

My sister Dot thanked me for Giving up hope in the Phillies this season. Since I did that the Phillies have been playing great baseball. On my birthday the went back above .500 for the first time since April. Currently they are in second place behind the Washington Nationals. They are 1.5 games out of first place.

I should be happy because the Phillies have found a way to keep winning. They are winning with Jim Thome not playing well and the Bullpen giving up a lot of runs. I am still not convinced. I still do not have hope that they will be able to get to the playoffs. All I want to see is the Phillies in the playoffs.

This does not mean I am not going to see them when they come to town. The Phillies are coming to Oakland for June 17, 18, and 19th. Who want come along and see a game with me in Oakland?

Comments

Popular Posts