Baseball Life


Section 104
Originally uploaded by earthdog.
On Monday I went to see Oakland beat the Boston Red Sox. It was a great game. It was close until the very end. They winning run was on second when the Oakland pitcher closed the game.

I love going to baseball games. No matter what else is going on in my life, I always feel great on days I go to baseball games. I feel lucky that I even have a chance to go to the game.

It took a while, but I am really getting into this baseball season. I am reading baseball books, going to baseball games, and watching as much Baseball Tonight as I can.

I love baseball because there is always something new to learn. As simple as the game seems, there is always more going on. In every game there is more happening then you can take in. You just have to take in what you can. I think that is a great life lesson.

Comments

Popular Posts